The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- Welcome to Whatcha-Got-Cookin.com! The Whatcha-Got-Cookin.com Web site ("Site") is owned and operated by Whatcha’ Got Cookin’, LLC. The use of this Site is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of the Site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Whatcha' Got Cookin'
Copyright © 2010-2015 Whatcha' Got Cookin'. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2010-2015 Whatcha' Got Cookin'. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Whatcha' Got Cookin'. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Whatcha' Got Cookin' or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Whatcha' Got Cookin' and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Whatcha' Got Cookin' believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Whatcha' Got Cookin' and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping and Return Policy
- At this time, Whatcha' Got Cookin' ships merchandise to locations within the United States. All United States orders over $55 ship for free or for a flat rate of $6.50. Regardless of what you order, shipping is only $6.50. It's as simple as that!
- If you experience any product defect or have any problem with any product shipped to you please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for product replacement or credit.
- Whatcha' Got Cookin' must be notified within 1 week of customer receiving product to receive product replacement or credit.
- After receiving notification, Whatcha' Got Cookin' will either ship new product within 5 business days, or issue a credit for the exact amount of product in question.
- An order can be canceled if done so before the order is shipped by contacting email@example.com immediately after order is placed.
Whatcha-Got-Cookin.com is committed to protecting your privacy online. This policy explains how we
collect, use, and safeguard your personal information. If you have any questions, please call 949.505.4328 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Information Do We Collect &
How is it Used?
Ordering Information - When placing an order we ask for your name, mailing address, email address, and credit card information. This information is used to process and fulfill your order, send you a receipt, and inform you of your order status.
Mailing List - When signing up for the Whatcha-Got-Cookin.com mailing list, we ask for your name and email address. This information is used to send you the requested email. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Site Usage Statistics - We collect general site usage statistics to administer the site, determine shopping trends, and improve the overall shopping experience at Whatcha-Got-Cookin.com. This data is not linked to personal identifiable information.
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain both electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure the maximum security of your personal information. All orders placed on our site are protected by the highest level of encryption and cannot be viewed or altered as information travels to our secure server.
Who Has Access To Your Information
Credit card transactions are processed by a trusted third-party financial institution. They receive only enough credit card and billing information to determine the validity of the card and process the transaction.
Whatcha’ Got Cookin’ LLC does not sell or share names, credit card, or any personal information with any other third party.
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time Whatcha' Got' Cookin' ships all United States orders over $55 ship for FREE or for a flat rate of $6.50. Regardless of what you order, shipping is only $6.50. It's as simple as that!
- THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED BY WHATCHA’ GOT COOKIN’,LLC ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WHATCHA’ GOT COOKIN’ LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
AND PRODUCTS AQUIRED FROM WHATCHA’ GOT COOKIN’ IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WHATCHA’ GOT COOKIN’, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WHATCHA’ GOT COOKIN’, LLC, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR THE LIKE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS AQUIRED FROM THE GREAT AMERICAN SPICE CO., INC., INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
NO ORAL OR WRITTEN ADVICE OR INFORMATION OR ANY ACTION OR INACTION WITH RESPECT TO CONDUCT OR COMMUNICATION GIVEN BY WHATCHA’ GOT COOKIN’, LLC, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR THE LIKE, SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR SHALL YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Whatcha' Got Cookin' and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Whatcha' Got Cookin' shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Whatcha' Got Cookin' with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Whatcha' Got Cookin' with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Whatcha' Got Cookin'. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.